Georgiana Carollus, MA
"Providing support, structure, inspiration and a sense of enjoyment to your process of change."
Location: Clarendon Hills, Illinois
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Increase self awareness and sense of empowerment.
- Expand your range of possibilities.
- Gain clarity.
- Strategize your plan of action.
- Realize your goals.
What do clients say about working with you?
- More confidence in their talents and the ability to use these talents in fulfilling work
- Accomplished goals that they had been unable to accomplish on their own
- Increased problem solving abilities
- Moved beyond self-imposed barriers
- Achieved greater work/life balance and satisfaction
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “Thanks for your help in guiding me in the process of changing careers. I now have a firm foundation and understanding of my new direction.”
-- CG, Trainer, now enrolled in Nursing program
- “In starting a new business, you helped me keep balance and sanity in my life.”
-- GD, Small business owner
- “I resisted networking, but with your encouragement, I used it effectively to get a great job. Thanks for continuing to guide me, gently but firmly, in the right direction.”
-- CL, I.T. Professional
- “You helped me claim my identity as an artist. Before working with you, I didn't believe I could call myself that or move forward as an artist. I will be performing in a very competitive, juried show next month.”
-- CV, VP Marketing, Chicago Advertising Firm
- “I trust you with my career dreams. It's been great to be able to share them with someone who I know will support me.”
-- TL, Nonprofit Administrator
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Ability to help clients structure framework and courses of action to accomplish goals
- Capacity to help clients focus on the present, their place of power and action, rather than regretting the past or worrying about the future
- Optimism and strong faith in client's ability to achieve and succeed
- Offer wide range of current resources and perspectives based on my extensive experience in all aspects of career management
- Bring sense of humor and lightness to process of change and transition
People are often discouraged from pursuing change or improvements in their lives because they judge themselves incapable or their dreams impossible and unattainable. What surprises people is that if they take small steps toward change, their lives unfold with richness, purpose and direction. I help people identify those initial steps and partner with them to create a framework of action to realize their goals and vision.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- My expertise is assisting those who wish to enhance or change their careers. I help clients do critical foundational work of identifying their strengths, abilities and preferences. From this place of understanding, we explore strategies to obtain work that is a true fit and that is satisfying and fulfilling.
- I typically coach people who are interested in exploring career change and those who are in the job search process. I have worked with people from all fields but specialize with those in I.T, creative, educational, social service and human resource fields. I support clients who approach life with a spiritual perspective.
- As a career counselor, coach and consultant, Georgiana has extensive experience in career assessment, career development and all aspects of effective work search techniques. As a professional librarian, she developed expertise in accessing and delivering information. She has a diverse background in social services in the nonprofit sector, higher education and outplacement. With a personal interest in creativity, she often works with clients exploring the arts as a vocation or avocation.
- Credentialed through Coach University.
National Certified Counselor
- MA in Counseling from Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
MLS in Library Service from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Ready To Get Started With Georgiana?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
With Career Coaching you can:
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Add to Cart